Book an Experience Designed Especially for Your Group
Tlayudona has a variety of transportation options for your small group, ranging anywhere from 2-15 people. ….Whether your interest lies in scenic routes, artisan villages, mezcal, or a splendid combination of the aforementioned!
We work with our network of Tlayudona experience hosts, especially women from local communities.
Here are some ideas:
- Tlacalula, Tule, Matatlán, Teotitlán
- A day of authentic personalized palenque visits amongst various mezcal distilleries
- A day of visiting villages renowned for their artisan work
- San Bartolo, Santa Catarina Minas, Tilcajete, and Ocotlán
- A trip to Sola de Vega for an immersion experience in mezcal with the Fanekantsini Mezcal Cooperative and the maestra mezcalera Sósima
Because we have years of experience with local hosts, we can create a personalized day of touring for you and your family or small group that blends the comfort of private (air-conditioned) transportation with authentic local experiences that are still off the map.
We will take into consideration the following:
- How many people are in your group?
- Does your group have specific areas of interest?
- Does your group have any special needs?
- What is the age-range of your group?
- What is your group´s time-frame?
- What are is/are your group´s date/(s) of availability?
- Does your group need a Spanish-to-English translator?
Contact us here with the answers to those questions and we can send you an itinerary/pricing for your tour. We do our best to work well even within short notice, although there´s a better chance that all of the factors will align to plan your perfect day if you give us advanced notice.
In general, our pricing/transportation depend on whether your group is composed of:
- Between 2-4 people (air-conditioned sedan)
- Between 4-6 people (air-conditioned SUV)
- 6 or more people (air-conditioned touristic van)
We are looking forward to the opportunity to be able to plan an amazing day for your group!